They told me to postpone the examinations until I have enough money for the process, or wait until I have insurance, but since I only just recently applied for insurance, I don't know when it will be that I would be approved. Honestly, I don't know what will happen if I wait, so that is why I am asking for help, and I hope to have enough for the exams, and possibly chemotherapy.
I don't want this sarcoma to regrow, and possibly spread through my body, so the sooner I can get through the exams, the better the chance that I can get through this. My mother and I are struggling with money already, having to deal with other sorts of bills, so we are trying to fight to get through this difficult situation with as much help as we can get. And paying for the examinations and chemotherapy is enough for me.
DonationsSee top donations
- Elena Valentin
- Joel Rivera
- Norma Guadalupe
- Desire Delvalle
- Mirtelina, Gary and Andrew Santiago-Del Valle
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more