On Wednesday June 14, 17, Adriana was cooking for her family while in the mist, she placed french fries in the grease and it started overflowing causing the stove to catch on fire. Thinking fast she grabbed the pot and then the grease start falling on her hands so that's when she dropped the pot, when the pot dropped some of the grease splashed on her and the floor causing her to slip and fall in the rest of the grease, sending her body into shock which was unable to get off the floor, her body was on fire! She is currently in UNC hospital in the Burn Center! She is possibly going to undergo a few surgeries, BUT GOD, Her spirit is still HIGH regardless of her situation! Also, she is out of work at least for a month or until the doctor releases her! This gofundme is to help her out with anything that she needs as she is in and out of the hospital, medical bills, gas to and from appts, etc. If anyone wants to donate all funds will be going to Adriana Robinson!! Go Bless and Keep praying for her Speedy Recovery!!