Please support the African Community Center of Lowell (ACCL) in celebration of our Sixth Anniversary!
On Saturday, November 5, from 4:00 - 7:00 PM, the ACCL will honor six years of work and progress together with our community members, partners, stakeholders, supporters, friends, families, and interested parties.
Our celebration is free and open to everyone; we're happy this event will include:
- African Culture and Traditions, Dance, Music, and Food
- Special Guests
- Community Member Awards
- ACCL Memories + Updates
- Networking Opportunities
- Giveaways and Celebrations
- Gratitude for You!
This GoFundMe is to collect donations that will launch and sustain current projects and future initiatives, which are essential to the advancement of the ACCL. Please help us to reach new heights in this next chapter of our history.
Your contribution(s) help fund our transformative programming that includes:
- Summer School
- Our Community Voices Series
- African drumming, dance, and cultural traditions classes
- Training from several like-minded partners and organizations like the Northeastern MA American Red Cross
- Computer literacy
- Secondary education exposure; college readiness and preparedness
- Mental health services
- Recovery coaching and mentoring
- Language curricula, including various dialects of African languages
- Cultural orientation to Greater Lowell for African immigrants, refugees, and international students
Thank you in advance for walking alongside us in our mission to equip African immigrants and refugees with resources to be actively engaged community members through educational, social and cultural initiatives.
Without you, we wouldn’t be where we are today, and we certainly wouldn’t be able to go where we are headed.
- Bill Lipchitz
- Frances Markel
- Debbi Miller
African Community Center of Lowell
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.