"We little knew that morning, God was to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you, You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you, The day God called you home.
You left us beautiful memories, Your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you, You are always at our side.
Our chain is broken, and nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one, The chain will link again."
We are sorry to be the bearers of sad news, but our Friend Aadarsh Kenia passed away on Tuesday, 25th September 2018 due to pulmonary embolism. All of us know Aadarsh as a very kind, smart, cheerful, soft spoken and a person who will always be there to help unconditionally. He was very passionate about technology and a very good developer. His absence will be felt by us and he will be dearly missed by his family.
People who know him personally are aware that his top priority was to pay off all his debts. So we have created this GoFundMe page to raise $40,000 USD which can be used to clear all his debts, funeral expense and help his family in anyway possible.
Below are questions answer by campaign organizers as part of GoFundMe Donors Transparency Policy
1. Who you are - Rinav Kenia, Rushabh Mehta, Utkarsha Shetye
2. Where you're from - Jersey City,NJ, USA.
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for - Rinav Kenia is Brother of Aadarsh Kenia, Rushabh Mehta and Utkarsha Shetye are friends of Aadarsh Kenia
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible) - Fund collected will be used for Aadarsh Kenia’s funeral service, it will also be used to pay of his debt (student loan) and to support his family.
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf - Rushabh Mehta and Utkarsha Shetye plan to withdraw money into their account and then they will wire or electronically transfer money to Aadarsh Kenia’s family.
DonationsSee top donations
- Nisarg Vashi
- Paolo Onate
- Mohnish Nair
Fundraising team: Aadarsh (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more