In the early morning hours of Sunday, June 8th, 2014... 12 year old Caleb awoke to a fire in his room. Thankful for his quick thinking, he immediately ran to wake his parents and then ran to wake his 4 year old brother Jabari so they could all exit the house safely. The fire quickly spread and has left their house inhabitable and most all of their belongings damaged beyond repair, either from the fire itself or the water. The family of four is currently staying in a hotel awaiting long term housing options as their permanent house will have to rebuilt. The family is in good spirits and allowing God to maintain control of the situation.
All monetary donations, no matter how large or small, will be greatly appreciated.
Also - Once they leave the hotel room and get situated in temporary housing, I'll be able to update this page to include a list of items that can be donated and where they can be mailed or dropped off.
Mike & Jeneen
Below is a picture of Caleb's room, after the fire:
Link to article:
DonationsSee top donations
- Kathleen Paley
- Michael Imbroscio
- Miriam Guggenheim
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more