Unified Theatre Company is a not for profit performing arts organization that aims to create immersive theatre by combining non-theatre settings with a theatrical production, all while helping raise money for other non-profit organization. UTC is lynchburg based but is a touring company that will travel around the cities of Virginia seeking non-profits in need of a little theatrical help.
Our First Production:
Our first production will be A Streetcar named Desire by Tennessee Williams, performed in Farmville, VA November 15th-17th. We will be raising money and awareness for Madeline's house, the Farmville women's domestic violence shelter and network. 15% of the profits of this production will go directly towards Madeline's house! We need a little help getting on our feet for this first production!
The money that you donate will go towards the following things:
Royalties for the show ($400)
Fees for the performance space ($2,750)
Basic Budget for Set, Props and Costumes ($500)
Scripts and show materials ($150)
Box Office fees associated with printing playbills, tickets etc. ($200)
Raising this money prior to the production will ensure that a higher percentage of the profits can go towards Madeline's house!
· Includes name in the playbill as a supporter!
· Includes name in the playbill as a sponsor and 1 free ticket to the current UTC production!
· Includes name in the playbill as a producer and two free tickets to the current UTC production!
Executive Producer ($100)
· Includes name in the playbill as an executive producer, three free tickets to the current UTC production, and a person eighth of a page ad in the playbill!
Founder ($200 and above)
· Includes name in the playbill as a founder, four free tickets to the current UTC production and a full-page personal ad in the playbill!
Sponsorships are a one time payment, but if you would like to make a monthly contribution to UTC as part of our monthly sponsorship program you can do so on 'Patreon', the link is on our facebook page!
A Huge Thank You:
We at UTC know money is hard and times are tough, and we understand if you aren't able to donate right now but we still appreciate your support and sharing of our goal! If you can donate we are incredibly thankful to have you as a part of our "Theatre for A Change" Team!