My name is Jason Cameron, and I have under 1 week to live. Even after my year of struggle, surgery, chemotherapy and the like - I lost. Stage 4 cancer is set to take me.
I have tried to get my ducks in a row and prepare everyone and everything, but the one thing I haven’t been able to do for them so far this year is make sure the exterior house repairs be done before I go so that my wife, Dawn, doesn’t have to worry about the mold (on the interior walls) coming back next year.
Why This Is So Important!
Having small children in the house makes it an even more important goal that I try to get done for them before I go.
Where Your Money Is Going
- remove stucco and old wooden siding $2500.00
- install insulation around exterior - $4912.00
- install new siding - $3720.00
- replace gutters, soffit and fascia - $2955.00
- plus 5% Sales tax ($645.35) leaves a grand total of $14,791.35 needed.
- GoFundMe Platform & processing fee is 7.9% plus .30 per donation - which is about$1,185 plus $4500
I'd like this done as soon as possible. I realize a week is ambitious so I will be leaving the campaign open until Halloween (my favorite holiday).
My wife will use all monies raised towards these house expenses.
Here are some of my eBooks which you can download if you wish: http://jrcam40.wixsite.com/jasoncamerondowloads
- Wendy Sol
- Scouts Canada
- Web Dev Group
- M Cloutier & B Watters
- B&L O'Callaghan
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more