"If we don't protect and educate our young men who will?"
Priceless Productions LLC has organized its first annual "Unchained Life" scholarship program dedicated to young African American men. This program is designed to empower young African American boys to men while teaching them to stand up and beat the odds set forth before them and mold them into being respectable, intelligent, and career driven men.
Priceless Productions LLC is a youth empowerment company that believes in giving back and mentoring our youth of today so they will be great leaders for tomorrow. As an up and coming business, Priceless Productions LLC main focus is enhancing the youths mind to not conform to secular things and events. Our purpose is to get young men to think differently and not fall victim to how the world wants them to think, talk and act.
"UNCHAINED LIFE" scholarship program is for the youth by the youth. This scholarship separates itself from regular scholarships due to the fact that it not only is designed to help fund young African American men in higher education, but also serves as an empowerment program that will help mentor these young men and give them hands on insight by other successful and educated men that have a passion for mentoring and educating others. This program will be utilized to help in this endeavor.
The scholarship will be available to select high school seniors inLouisiana. The scholarship will award $500 to each selected applicant and the proceeds will be dispersed according to available funds. The seniors will redeem scholarships when they provide a class schedule and registered transcript to any accredited university.
Priceless Productions LLC is asking businesses, the community, churches, schools, universities, local and national organizations, friends and supporters to show concern and support of this scholarship program by making a donation.
· 41% of Black men graduate from high school in the U.S.
· 22% of Black males who began at a four-year college graduate within six years.
· 69% of Black children in America cannot read at grade level in the 4th grade, compared with 29% among white children.
· 1.46 million Black men out of the total voting population of 10.4 million have lost their right to vote due to felony convictions.
· One of three Black men between the ages of 20 and 29 years old are under correctional supervision or control.
· Net worth of Black families $6,100 "“ Net worth of White families $67,000.
· A young Black male in America is more likely to die from gunfire than any soldier in Vietnam.
All donations can be made out by money orders or checks to Priceless Productions LLC.
Donors may contact Glynn Price at [phone redacted] or [email redacted] for more information.
- Kristen Crockett
- Dalfred Jones
- Darnaè Taylor
- Valencia Chaffold
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more