On January 10th 2014, Bryan and Shauna and their 18 month old baby lost their home due to a fire that started in the garage. All three got out safely but Bryan suffered 2nd degree burns trying to save their Lab and her 9 puppies in the garage, which sadly did not survive.
This family had just moved into this home back in November to Join Bethel Church there in Redding, CA, and for Shauna to attend their ministry program.
These two are caring, missionaries who need your help to rebuild their lives after this terrible tragedy.
They are currently staying in a Hotel until they can find a home to rent or purchase.
Please help support this family and pray for them as they go through this~
Thank you to the Fire Department for their efforts & to
Below is the news footage from the devastating fire:
DonationsSee top donations
- Grant McInnes
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more