The Animal Rights National Conference is the animal rights movement's annual national conference. It is also the world's largest and longest-running animal rights gathering. It is the only national conference open to all points of view on achieving animal liberation.
AR2018 will take place June 28 - July 1 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
The Animal Rights Conference equips and encourages both my path and mission by providing the following opportunities:
1. Exhibiting my vast and powerful collection of footage obtained throughout my last 4 years of activism.
2. Receive training in personal growth and experience organizing events.
3. Taking even opportunity to network with other activists.
4. Offering a forum to receive potential funding from movement leaders
5. Distributing educational literature and photography posters that encourage veganism and advance the vision of animal rights.
6. Supporting people along the vegan path through meaningful interactions and understanding conversation about our important work.
7. Gaining momentum in discouraging other institutions and individuals from exploiting and killing animals.
I view Sympathy's participation in this event as critical to enhancing our own optimal way to advance the vision of animal rights.
Why is it Important I Attend?
The Animal Rights National Conference is designed for people who wish to improve their animal advocacy skills or simply to network with other animal activists. The Conference offers a number of educational and networking opportunities, including:
-Sessions on animal advocacy, organizing, tactics, and issues
-Nearly 170 presenters from 90 organizations, 100+ exhibitors
-Nightly networking receptions and closing ceremonies
-Awards Banquet on Saturday evening
My first year at the Animal Rights National Conference in 2015 was a dream come true. My partner and I traveled to LA not knowing what to expect, but hoping for the best! It was only our second time exhibiting Sympathy not Slaughter , and it was an incredible success! We made lasting connections that flourished in Washington in 2017. The second year we attended, we boosted our display with an 8x10ft banner and distributed thousands of our amazing "See Me. Not Meat" posters and moving car magnets.
Thank you for your support!
Your support enables me to share my work and documentation from my hard-hitting, front-line efforts of esposé; offering sympathy while documenting the plight of animals bound for slaughter.
- Joy The Sheep
- Rebecca Vitale Mandich
- Frank Vaineo
- Leigh Warren
- Rebecca Mandich
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more