Stephen Blackburn local 831 fund

This fundraiser is for  local 831 brother Stephen Blackburn. 
 A long time member, Stephen is currently employed by Todd Larsen at Innovative Expo. 
 He was recently diagnosed with Leukemia and is currently in the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center getting extensive treatment.
 First and foremost. Please PRAY for Stephen and Consuelo for a swift recovery.
If you are unaware of what Leukemia is, click the link
 http://www.medicinenet.com/leukemia/article.htm 
 Obviously he is unable to work and the medical insurance he is under pays only 80% of the bills. The obligation for the other 20% is tremendous. 
  As if fighting this thing isn't hard enough, the financial burden for Stephen and Consuelo is catastophic. 
 Please donate whatever you can. This is for a good soul. A very kind and gentle man.
  • Paul and Ed Elliott 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Ann R Hall 
    • $100 
    • 32 mos
  • Monica Flores-Acosta 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Galen Tong 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
  • Cindy Bendat 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Michael Stevens 
Organizer
Costa Mesa, CA
Consuelo Flores 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more