On Friday afternoon, he unfortunately was addmitted to the hospital for anaphylaxis, which is a severe allergic reaction, and his liver is failing. Friday night the doctors said that we might need to put him down.
Overnight the doctors saw improvement and decided to reamin giving Simba treatment. He is on numerous heavy medications and it is uncertain at this time if he will need surgery or not.
This was an unexpected circumstance and we did not have insurance for Simba. The hospital bills are getting pretty pricey and we are unsure when he will be released. Any donation that you could give would be a great help and there is no donation too small.
We are not going to give up on Simba and we have faith that we will be able to bring him home soon. Please keep our baby in your thoughts and prayers. He is part of the family and life without him just wouldn't be the same!
- Mariana Ospina
- Fernando Anceriz
- Brian Sarkisian
- Brian Watson
- Amanda Scott
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more