The Vets are also concerned that waiting too long could destablize her other knee.
I was able to start a part time job I can handle with my disabilities so I can earn as much as possible for her needs but it won't be enough soon enough to diminish the risk of further injury.
I have two separate surgeries that have to be on the back burner until after Sophie's knee is repaired. My doctors agree, that if Sophies knees are prepared first she will be of a much greater help to me when I get my two surgeries.
I've had friends already donate funds, but some has had to be used for her medicines.
If I can get Sophie back to full health and without the pain she has now, and if there are any funds left over, I will be offering to another animal in need.
My heart just breaks when I see her find it difficult to stand and tire so easily compared what was normal for her.
DonationsSee top donations
- Joanne Bernhof
- Daphne Murphy
- Brenda Richardson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more