I was deliberately run down by a car...

I was walking down the street when this car sideswiped my neighbor's car. I stepped in front of him-- bad idea! He hit the gas and aimed right for me, I went right down-- luckily I grabbed onto the bumper and held on tight as he dragged me 86' as people screamed and begged for him to stop. At last he did and I was able to roll out of the way. He got away,  the plates were stolen so they have no idea who did it. 
I tried to stand, I collapsed.  I tried again, I collapsed again.  Little did I know my ACL was shot and a broken bone too. I just laid there-- totally numb.  When the paramedics got there I had lost a lot of blood. As they were working on me I told them what happened-- they looked me in the eye and one said: "You're lucky to be alive. "
I spent 3 weeks in the Hospital and now 2 weeks at the physical rehab so far. I'm asking for help to pay my medical Bill's I  only get Medicare and they only cover 80% I have to come up with the other 20%. I'm disabled and am on SSD & SSI and that only pays $1,000 a month and rent is $900 and with electric, cat food, litter it doesn't leave much.  I got by by doing side jobs-- anything I can get now will help after losing that side work I counted on so much.
I'm so afraid I'm going to lose my home of 11 years and my cats, they are my fam. I would die if I lost them and my home...
 
Please help if you can. A dollar, or spread this post for me-- thank you...  ❤
I'll keep you posted. Happy Holidays!⛄

Donations

  • Dree Brewer 
    • $30 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $27 
    • 1 mo

Organizer

Donald Scott Perri 
Organizer
Bridgeport, CT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more