Let's send 150 Tampa Teens to the City RockFest Tour on April 30th for FREE. You can give an amount to the right, or enter any size gift you would like to contribute!
Check out some of these startling statistics about teens:
- There were over 120 suicides committed by 10-19 year olds in Florida in 2015.
- Over 70% of girls age 15 to 17 avoid normal daily activities, such as attending school, when they feel bad about their looks.
- Self-harm is common in 14- to 19-year-olds as 1 in 12 teens reported this behavior.
- 75% of girls with low self-esteem reported engaging in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem.
- About 20% of teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Teen girls that have a negative view of themselves are 4 times more likely to take part in activities with boys that they've ended up regretting later.
- Depression increases a teen's risk for attempting suicide by 12 times.
- 7 in 10 girls believe that they are not good enough or don’t measure up in some way, including their looks, performance in school and relationships with friends and family members.
- 93% of boys and 62% of girls will have seen pornography by the age of 18.
On Saturday, April 30th, we are hosting the City RockFest Tour with Disciple, Seventh Day Slumber, Decyfer Down, Spoken, and Children 18:3. These are some of the most ministry focused bands in the nation, and have a heart to reach the marginalized students in our country.
We are working with a number of outreach organizations in the Tampa area, and we would like to send 150 teens to the concert for FREE. To do this, we need your help!
Please help us spread the word, and raise the money needed to send these teens to this concert. They will come and be enouraged, challenged in their faith, and offered alternative ways of coping with loss and pain.
Please consider giving what you can, and allow us to make this possible!