Debt and Expenses of Imam Sadiq Online Seminary (Non-profit Organization, EIN: 85-2216820):
Imam Sadiq Online Seminary has about $15,000 in debt and is currently spending $6,000 each month for recording classes, review, editing, graphic design, Website, and Application development, etc.
Also, the seminary needs a high-tech computer that costs about $3,500.
More information about Imam Sadiq Online Seminary: Imam Sadiq Online Seminary has taken necessary steps to pave the way for those who are eager to keep their faith strong but are unable to relocate to Qom, Najaf, or other Islamic schools in the Middle East due to their circumstances.
Imam Sadiq a.s Online Seminary is an independent educational institute providing free Hawza Education around the world. The seminary meets its financial needs with the generous endowments and support of Momineen.
Imam Sadiq Online Seminary is an independent non-profit, tax-exempt, charitable 501(c)(3) organization established in 2012 in cooperation with well-educated and compassionate Hawzah teachers in order to train pious scholars and preachers.
By the grace of Allah (s.w.t) Imam Sadiq Online Seminary has:
• Approximately 11,000 online students worldwide,
• More than 3000 prerecorded Hawza lessons in English, Farsi, Urdu, and Arabic (offered for FREE)
• Summary, assignment, and exam for every single lesson,
• Frequent, interactive, and responsive support services
• and online teachers to help students in case they have questions.
Your contribution, however little, is essential for the survival of the Seminary.