Early this morning , Tues Feb 16th, my house caught on fire from a dumpster in the alley. My mom and dad fought to find me, but I was scared and hid under the bed. Mom and dad had to get out as the flames were licking up the whole house. One nice fireman actually crawled upstairs and found me - he gave me oxygen because I was unconscious.
The good news is I was taken to the vet emergency hospital, but I'm not sure my little lungs can handle the smoke inhalation. My parents are heartbroken. The vet bill will be big.
Here's a video of my story. Will you help me? https://www.facebook.com/kerry.warrenlarceval/posts/10207656290263767