On November 18th, the Marek's home was turned up-side down when a fire occured in the home.The fire was caused by a faulty power srtip located in their front bedroom.Firefighters responded quickly and were able to put out the fire.
Although the fire is gone, it left behind its pungent odor as a terrible reminder. Every square inch of the Marek's home is covered in black soot. Their bedding, clothing, furniture, and other possesions are covered in this stinky, black, soot. Making the basic day-to-day things immpossible such as cooking a meal, or having a glass of water. Just living and breathing in the home is compromising to their health.
Several months ago hard times and financial struggles forced the Marek family to cut back on any expenses that were not an immediate need. One of these expenses was home owners insurance.
The Marek Family needs our help! They are in need of the money to hire trained professionals to restore their home back to living conditions. This means having all their clothing and bedding cleaned, the entire inside structure of the home cleaned and deodorized. All of the carpet needs to be removed and replaced, several walls needs to be knocked out and replaced to ensure safety.
We know there is a long road ahead but, we are so Thankful that no lives were taken and everyone is ok. We appreciate ANYTHING you can donate to help restore our home for the Holidays. May God bless each and every person who has taken the time to hear our story.
- The webers
- Texas Direct Auto
- Chad & Alici Band
- Gothard Family
- Trina & Jay
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more