According to the Prime Minister, "there is no community in Dominica that was spared by this monster of a hurricane."
To this end, my fellow villagers and I are coming together to pull our resources (and that of our friends and families) to specifically target the basic needs of the residents in our rural village of Grand Bay.
We are seeking your help in purchasing the following items to be shipped in barrels from the U.S to our village, Grand Bay, in Dominica:
- Food (e.g., canned goods, sugar, rice, flour)
- Baby supplies (e.g., diapers, baby formula, clothes)
- Miscellaneous (e.g., plastic utensils, pots and pans)
- Personal (sanitary napkins, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes)
- Clothing (t-shirt, jeans, children's clothing)
We will keep you updated with the logistics as more information becomes available. Please give as little or as much as you can.
EVERY DOLLAR HELPS!!!!
There is great need and we appreciate your generosity.
DonationsSee top donations
- Stephen Becker
- Lawrence Liu
- Joseph Thompson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more