Hello & Ayukii! Amanda Furbee- the owner of
The Herb Shoppe and Laurie Books- the owner of Clary Sage Herbarium have joined together to create this crowdfunding campaign to be able to continue to provide services from our herbal apothecaries located in N and NE Portland.
Currently, both Clary Sage Herbarium and The Herb Shoppe are at risk of closing our retail stores. Our sales have decreased sales by nearly 60% within a month of this new climate. We are working extra hard to switch gears and offer more services on a deficit budget.
The service we offer is invaluable to everyone, especially during this crisis. Please let us continue to be a staple in the community.
We are super grateful for your support and love & appreciate you more than you know. Yootva!
Clary Sage Herbarium Owner
COVID-19, has thrust upon all of us many changes to our lives and businesses. Over-night we have had to completely restructure the day-to-day operations of our businesses. All the while, losing a large chunk of our profits and having an increase in work-load to keep up with the supply and demand. We are doing our best to continue to keep our staff employed within the parameters we are confined to in the new normal.
We love being able to provide a solid foundation of education and herbal remedies to you! As a staple in the community for almost a decade, we are working hard to shift gears and be able to bring you another decade of wellness. We know we can push through with your support!
Much Love to each of You!
What is an herbal apothecary and what services do we provide?
• Offer herbal medicine to the people.
• Community-oriented shop space.
• Support to local crafters.
• Provide spiritual, mental, and physical counsel.
• Hold a safe space for healing.
• Educate our community about how to achieve greater wellness with self-care and nutrition
• We encourage body literacy, support for autonomous wellbeing.
• Ongoing free immersion community internship programs.
How will the money be spent?
• Rent & Utilities
• Keeping our employees employed.
* Supplies to keep You with herbs in your hand.
* Support to shift gears to an online operation.
For every $5.00 spent, you will get one raffle ticket towards an amazing selection of some beautifully crafted products from both of our shops, up to $300. value! The winner will be chosen at the end of our campaign.
#smallbusinessrelief #clarysageherbarium #theherbshoppe #herbalmedicine #COVID-19
- Melissa Perry