I AM successfully raising all the funds needed for my lovely daughter to attend 5th Grade at the institution where it all started. My payment is technically due on June 30, 2014, and I am meeting with the Director of Finance and Administration a little later in the week.
FB friends, do you remember these pics from Z's first day of kindergarten? I had the socks all wrong.
Well, my little lady is now ready for her final year of lower school, and I am asking for your support to secure her contract. I AM claiming her space in her current school setting because:
• The last few years have been turbulent and school has been a constant during a time of much emotional upheaval.
• The end of 5th grade is a natural transition point where children expect and are open to change. I think it's too radical a shift to move now, then transition again for 6th grade.
• Frankly, I don't think she will cope well in a public school setting right now. Her average class size is 15, and she's been with the same group of ~30 girls for 5 years. They have shared much history and have great expectations for 5th grade together!
This is Z! She is...
• an inquisitive student who excels in her studies and derives joy from her learning experience.
• a talented artist who writes, does wonderful charcoal drawings, all manner of crafts, sings beautifully, and plays violin (5 years).
• fun and spunky as you can see from her recent pics!
Why support this effort?
• You love Z and me!
• You know me to be a committed parent who is laying it all on the line to do something for Z that I could not accomplish on my own.
• You want Z to continue to thrive and flourish.
• Someone you know and trust shared this link with you, and you want to be a part of an organized effort to be of service to a child who needs your support.
What now? Please...
• Pray, Treat, Send sweet positive vibrations to the situation
• Make a donation to Operation 5th Grade!!!! Every donation, no matter the size, makes an impact. I'm moved by every blessing!
• Share a link to this campaign with your family and friends via e-mail and on your social media outlets.
DonationsSee top donations
- Nicola Martin
- Daquanna Harrison
- joanna smith
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more