It’s a sad fact that all elections cost money. Running for office in SAG-AFTRA is no different. With that in mind, we are reaching out to our fellow performers in the hope we will be elected to protect the rights and interests of all of you.
MembershipFirst is an organization of SAG-AFTRA performers formed to protect the rights and interests of every member of our union.
- We strive to make our union what it was created to be: the most powerful and respected entertainment union in the world.
- A union that’s run democratically with transparency.
- We will negotiate the best contracts possible, hire the
best staff, and be a powerhouse partner at the bargaining table.
- A union that effectively responds to all of its members’ needs.
- A union every member can be proud of and rely on to protect our livelihood.
That’s who we are….that’s who we’ve always been.
Only together can we achieve these goals.
Esai Morales #SAGAFTRA National Presidental Candidate Discusses the Tentative TV Theatrical Contract
Your generous contributions will be used for necessary campaign expenses such as:
-Producing and mailing campaign fliers, postcards, and other literature
-Accessing the union's email listserv to send out campaign messages
-Maintaining a large campaign presence on social media and in other outlets
Join us on Social Media:
MembershipFirst Social Accts:
Esai Morales Social Accts:
IG - www.instagram.com/esai_morales
* not paid for with SAG-AFTRA funds
* we do not accept donations from any employers or unions
* funds being withdrawn by one of our candidates Samantha Hartson on Behalf of Membership First
- Senator Art Torres
- David Clennon
- Juanita Tapia
- Lauren Peterson
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more