When you support Main Line Art Center's Scholarship Drive, Art in Action, you provide need-based tuition assistance to children, adults, seniors, veterans, and families, many of whom otherwise would not have the opportunity to build confidence, self-esteem, creativity, and a sense of community. Our tuition assistance programs also support the Center’s accessible art programs for adults and children with disabilities, many of which are provided for free, or at little cost to participants.
In previous years, our funds for need-based tuition assistance have been quickly depleted because of the high-demand for these scholarships. Through Art in Action, Main Line Art Center asks you to help us provide $35,000 in need-based tuition assistance to our community.
The mission of Main Line Art Center is to inspire and engage people of all ages, abilities, and economic means in visual art through education, exhibitions, and experiences.
Any donation amount is greatly appreciated. With your donation you can:
· $50 provide a student with the supplies for an art class critical to their artistic growth and independence
·$100 provide much needed quality time for parents, grandparents, and children in a family art workshop
· $175 provide enough clay for eight students with visual disabilities to create sculptural masterpieces for an entire year
· $250 help a student develop problem-solving, collaboration, and fine motor skills in a 10 week class
· $275 enable a visiting artist to teach a workshop for children with hearing impairment
· $275 enable a young adult with a developmental disability to find their creative voice alongside his peers in an Exceptional Art class
· $400 help a student gain confidence and build lifelong friendships through one week of summer art camp
· $575 provide eight weeks of one-on-one support for two children with disabilities in Exceptional Art classes
· $1000 help a student develop fine and gross motor skills through one year of Creating in Clay classes
· $2500 enable eight children with cognitive disabilities to participate in one week of Exceptional Summer Art Camp
Many thanks to Jenn Hallam who donated her time, energy and talent to produce the Art in Action video.
- Virginia Moore
- Denise Banks
- Lisa Visco
- Elizabeth Clay
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more