The day after Christmas becomes the scariest time of their young lives. All they could was pray for the fire department to show as they watched their dreams go up in flames.
We thank God everyone got out safe, and they were able save all the animals.
They closed on their first house Dec. 15th 2017 and were so thankfull. The house wasn’t the nicest and needed work, but it was theirs. They spent their life savings on the down payment and moving. This meant the was very little under the tree this year, but they finally had a home they could call their own and were very happy.
Then the house had a chimney fire Dec 26th.
The next morning while trying go back to the house to see the damage, their truck quit.
They find themselves with a uninhabitable home, a broken truck, a foot of snow on ground, in the middle of the subzero weather.
We all know Christmas is a difficult time for everyone, any donation of any size is appreciated. If you can’t help please keep this amazing family in your prayers.
Thank You from Arin & Heather Amelsberg & kids Hayden (12) Trevor (11) Cory (10) Emma & Austin (9) Jaxon (6) Colton (3)