This GoFundMe page will be the primary place for fundraising. Finances are the last thing we want her to worry about throughout her treatment, and here's where you can help! Below is a list of what your donations will cover throughout Kymber's health journey:
- Fertility Preservation (only part of the procedure is covered by her insurance)
- Surgery (remove both bone and soft tissue masses from her femur, partial to full femur replacement, full knee replacement)
- Surgery to remove one Spinal Vertibrae and perform spinal Fusion
- Removal or treatment of two small nodules in the ritgh lung
- Chemotherapy (medication and in-patient treatment for 30 weeks)
- Physical therapy (for knee replacement)
- Help with other, living expenses, caretaking, wheelchair, moving expenses, lost wages, etc.
The campaign will be opened for the entire duration of her treatment, but there will be big payments due soon.
Cards and prayers are always appreciated. "Send to" addresses can be given by request. Please keep Kymber in our prayers, and continue to show your support throughout this whole process. Kymber has been a light in her community, and having that love returned will keep her going strong to fight osteosarcoma.
Thank you everyone, sending love.
Also watch for Fundraising events happening soon!
DonationsSee top donations
- Taylor Chesney
- Marie & Natalia Nicholas
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more