Justice For Geist asking for your financial contribution to help us with legal fees and to enable us to build a passionate team capable of managing one of the largest campaigns to raise awareness for the rise of police brutality towards dogs. Help bring Justice For Geist!
Watch Viedo For Timeline Of Past and Recent Events
My name is Sean Kendall. I am the owner of the dog Geist who was shot and killed by a police officer after he illegally trespassed on private property.
Geist was merely protecting his property from an unknown intruder when the officer entered the yard looking for a lost child (who was later found sleeping, safely, in his home) and instead of walking away or using non lethal means, the officer killed Geist.
With your contribution we will use this tragedy to set a precedent that police departments must have training and non-lethal policies in place to prevent the death of our family pets and de-escalate the killing of dogs nationwide.
All donations will be used for the following:
- To fight the Salt Lake City Police Department in a court of law.
- Help us run and manage one of the largest social network groups dedicated to this cause.
- Help us build and manage our online resources (website, online tools, email, newsletter)
- Help us bring awareness to this issue and distribute our message across the nation.
- Help us plan and launch protest rallies and community buidling projects.
- Help us reach out to other dog killing cases and give them a voice by sharing our online resources with them.
Watch the video that brought international attention to the shooting of Geist:
DonationsSee top donations
- Gus Interrante JR
- David Berke
- Scott Werry
- Rebecca Edwards
- Anthony Bugliarelli
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more