Every time it rains my crawlspace has standing water. I have a sump pump that stay on all the time. I started noticing a musty smell in my kitchen and ended up tearing the floor apart to find lots and lots of mold. With lots of hours and work my mother and I redid the floor and scrubbed and treated the mold as best we could. I decided to have someone come out and inspect the rest of the house just in case. Upon hiring a mold inspector I have found that my crawlspace below my home is filled with mold. The air ducts and insulation have to be completely torn out and replaced and every board also needs to be scrubbed and treated and sealed. I need to put in a permanent sump pump and possibly a french drain.The harmful mold spores that have been released in our house is creating my daughter to have an allergic reaction. Ive cleaned and sanatized everything inside but thats not enough. Unfortunately times have been extremely tough and I have no other option than to reach out and ask for help. The estimate for just the treatment on the wood under the house is about 2K. Anything at this point helps. Thank you.