I have some tragic news. During the early morning hours of Monday, April 22, 2013, Colin Bogucki's home in Alaska burned down. Colin lost most of what he owned, including his roommate and beloved cat Spike. Still in a state of shock, Colin is trying to comprehend all that has happened while still counting his blessings. He has many wonderful people in his life and has had an outpouring of love and generosity.
Please send prayers, thoughts, love, and if possible, whatever financial contribution you can through this website as he has a very tough road ahead.
If you have his phone number send him a text or message so he can have yours again and please understand if he is not ready to talk. Colin wants to thank everyone for making his world a better place, and asks you to not forget to count your blessings.
Colin's friend and fraternity brother,
- Kathryn McIntyre
- Jeff mangold
- Mara Lamb
- Brad Jacks
Saint Paul, MN