On February 20, 2014 at 1:15 pm., Tasha Pegram (Active Duty, Navy), Ondongee Pegram (Merchant Marine), and their 2 children, ages 15 and 8, lost their home to an electrical fire. The entire house was destroyed as well as everything in it. Luckily the children were not home at the time of the fire and Tasha Pegram was able to make it out safely. Her husband, Ondongee, is currently out to sea serving with the Merchant Marines. Tasha, Ondongee, and their 2 children have been displaced, by the loss of their home to the fire. Tasha has been staying strong during this ordeal, but could use all the help she can get to aid her family.
We are asking for monetary donations so the family can purchase what they need and attempt to get things back to as normal as possible. Thank you for visiting this page and God bless.
News Article: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/feb/20/fire-lemon-grove-jamacha/
DonationsSee top donations
- chase cunningham
- Jennifer Pyle
- Margaret Baise
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more