Donations are needed to renovate and re-open the historic Port Angeles Lincoln Theater.
A wonderfully warm community performing arts space is anticipated! Film, Theater, Live Music and more...
As a prominent historic building, centrally located in Port Angeles since 1916, The Lincoln Theater has generated many fond memories for Port Angeles and Olympic Peninsula residents alike. The Lincoln has seen much change during its lifetime. Its most recent use was as a three-screen movie theater.
The Lincoln Theater Project plans to bring the old building back to life and guide The Lincoln Theater as it begins its new journey, to move with the times, and make the transition into a versatile, intimate venue for second-run film, live music, theatrical performances and inspiring programs which will entertain, enrich and educate the local and extended community, while preserving The Lincoln as a key historic landmark for generations to come.
What has been done?
· The roof has been repaired
· The old interior has been removed
· Engineering has been completed for electrical and for HVAC
· Interior structural drawings have been produced
· Renderings have been completed for the façade and the interior
What needs to be built:
· New balcony and exit stairways
· New ADA bathrooms on the main floor
· New bathrooms downstairs
· New ceiling
· Proscenium arch
· Flooring.. grade and level as needed
· The Lincoln Lobby
· Backstage: Dressing rooms, restroom, shower, laundry, etc.
· A versatile stage set up which will accommodate film, live music and theatrical productions
Thank you so much for considering supporting our historic theater.
Your funding is needed to bring the old building back to life.
Tax Deductible donations can be made through
- Laura Havens
- Bonnie Bulach
- Becky Martin
- Madeline Read
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more