Fighting For Ally

Ally is a 4 year old little girls who is Fighting and Battling the evil Disease know as Cancer! For Ally the next year or so will be the hardest fight of her life. She has Bone Cancer called Osteosarcoma. She will be undergoing a very big surgical procedure soon. Ally will have to have a right hip replacement and the top half of her Femur removed. she will always have to have additional surgeries throughout her life. Everytime she has a major growth spurt she will need a new hip, as she gets taller she will have to have the rod in her leg extended. This will continue throughout her childhood and teenage life until she stops growing. As you know a child with Cancer can no longer an ordinary childhood. She can not go out to to many public places. She has to wear a mask sometimes just to go to the store. She can not go to the pizza place, parks, family or friends Birthday Parties, amusement parks, and can no longer be in gymnastics. Basically she has to spend 75% of her time in patient at the Hospital and the other 25% at home.
Almost every day Ally asks us if she can do certain things when she gets better. Those things include DisneyLand, California Adventures, Lego Land, and Universal Studios. Our Uncle Jack has opened an account to start saving for her so that she will be able to experience all of these places when she defeats Cancer and Kicks it's Butt!
Any additional money will go towards us getting back into a house. we had to move and down size when Ally got sick. We are in a 2 bedroom apartment right now. Ally has to share a room with her baby sister and has no yard to really play in. She also can not have any animals right now. She wants us to get a house so she can have her own room, get a big swing set, and have 2 dogs. We are putting as much money aside as we can but as you all know it is not cheap with medical bills, buying cafeteria food 4 days a week, and gas back in forth to and from the hospital a couple times a day.
Thank you all so much for your support and for following Ally as she Kick's Cancers Butt!!!!
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 100 mos
  • Heather Kazimir 
    • $8 
    • 102 mos
  • Suzanne Shelpman 
    • $40 
    • 102 mos
  • Mechelle Zarou 
    • $100 
    • 102 mos
  • Jennipher Viefhaus 
    • $20 
    • 102 mos
See all

Organizer

randi GRAGG 
Organizer
Arivaca, AZ
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more