Emma for Fiesta Especial® Queen 2019

Emma Barron is campaigning for Fiesta Especial® Queen for 2019! 
Fiesta Especial is an Official event of Fiesta San Antonio - The Party with a Purpose

Campaign runs from September 8, 2018 to December 6, 2018

Your vote of support will help Emma demonstrate how individuals with disabilities hold positions of leadership and contribute to the San Antonio community. 

$1.00 = 1 Vote
Each dollar of donation equals one vote for Emma as Queen for 2019!


Being a member of the Fiesta Especial® Royal Court , hopefully as Queen, will give Emma unique opportunities to 
     * participate in a program that develops leadership and life skills,
     * be in a position of leadership and role modeling to Her peers,
     * interact with dignitaries, 
     * participate in TV interviews, 
     * visit schools and organizations to increase awareness for individuals with disabilities. 

During Her reign, Emma will represent the community of individuals with disabilities during one of the most celebrated times of the year in San Antonio Fiesta®.  Fiesta® is San Antonio's biggest "Party with a Purpose." It is a time when the city celebrates its History, culture and vast diversity. 

Please support Emma Barron's campaign for Queen with your DONATION TODAY. 

HOW EMMA'S CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS OUR COMMUNITY: 
Emma has selected The Bridge Program at The Academy at Morgan’s Wonderland to benefit from her Fiesta Especial Campaign. The Bridge Program is designed to prepare young adults for life after The Academy with a focus on vocational and daily living skills coupled with functional academics.

A full 40% of Emma's campaign will go to programs and services at The Bridge Program of The Academy at Morgan’s Wonderland.  The other 60% will go to help underwrite the costs of special education classes in and around San Antonio to attend Fiesta Especial® Celebration Day, a one-day community instruction program during Fiesta®. 100% of each donation goes to help individuals with disabilities in our community.  Bonus! Each gift is eligible for a tax deduction.

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM:
Follow Emma's campaign and celebrate this journey with her on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/EmmaB4SA 

________

Fiesta Especial® is an educational outreach program of disABILITYsa, a 501(c)3 charitable organization working to educate, advance, and engage individuals with disabilities by sharing information, creating opportunities, and strengthening the organizations that serve them.
  • Elvin Keeney 
    • $50 
    • 34 mos
  • Marie Joiner 
    • $50 
    • 34 mos
  • Douglas Summerford 
    • $100 
    • 34 mos
  • Nikki Young 
    • $26 
    • 34 mos
  • Natalie Moreland 
    • $50 
    • 34 mos
See all

Organizer

Kevin Barron 
Organizer
San Antonio, TX
disABILITYsa 
Registered nonprofit
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.
Learn more
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more