Electrical explosion

I was working on a 220 volt electrical panel. The 50 amp breaker i was working on was faulty and exploded in my face. I received 1st and 2nd degree burns to my face and lost a lot of hair. I was then transferred from hemet ER to Arrowhead CA burn center. Unfortunately i am unable to afford health insurance right now and my medical bills are expected to be well over $40,000.00, I will not be able to pay this bill on my own. I would imagine the bills will be coming within a week or two so any help that you can give is much appreciated. 27703326_15184908140_r.jpeg



Donations

 See top
  • Beau Ott 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Derek Andrews 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Blake Woolley 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Jose P 
    • $20 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Anthony Ortega 
Organizer
Lake Elsinore, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more