Ecuador has a robust network of exceptional organizations that are working tirelessly to provide services to those most in need, but these organizations need support in order to efficiently and effectively alleviate the most pressing issues.
Donations, in any amount, are greatly appreciated!
Where will the money go?
The Ecuadorean Students at Yale are coordinating a series of events to raise funds and support this cause. All donations will go to UNICEF's earthquake relief efforts in Ecuador.
UNICEF will channel the funds for the following projects:
- Support for water purification and portable treatment plants that require no electricity
- Importing tents, mosquito nets, and medicine from UNICEF’s headquarters.
- Implementing sanitation measures to prevent outbreaks of dengue, Chikungunya and zika viruses
- Supporting children and adolescents to attend school as soon as possible and under appropriate conditions. This also includes creating temporary schools.
- Support the project "Return to Happiness" which helps children affected by the disaster to overcome the emotional aftermath of the earthquake.
Learn more about these efforts here and watch a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMvIaDRD_Ew
Who are we?
We are a group of Graduate & Professional Ecuadorean Students at Yale University. We are currently studying at various departments of Yale: the School of Management, the Law School, and the Forestry School. The earthquake brought us together and our aim is to raise awareness and funds in Yale and Greater New Haven as well as through our extended networks and communities.
DonationsSee top donations
- Benjamin Schor
- Arroyo & Malik Family
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more