#team hope-chasing time

Eric is a outgoing, loving, caring, husband, daddy, son, nephew, and loyal friend. I ask that you pray for a miracle, a medical breakthrough, a cure, and more time. Cancer is a ugly beast, anything helps right now. We ask that you pray for answers we need, but in the meantime anything financially that can help us live the last days, months, and hopefully years  would be greatly appreciated. Giving us time, and helping us create memories. 

At the Age 22, Eric Livingston found out that he had a brain tumor a little bit bigger then a golf ball. It was located in his frontal and right temporal lobe-which is where your long and short term memory are.

In 2008, Eric had 2 surgeries to remove the tumor, when they went in were able to remove 80% of the tumor. The other 20% was intertwined with his motor skills and they didn't want to have him come out a different person then when he went in. We then decided to do the most agressive treatment possible, which included chemo and 37 radiation treatments.

147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.j
147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.j
Since 2008, Eric and I (*Jenn*) have welcomed 2 more beautiful kids into the world, and in 2010 Eric was approved for Social Security Disability. In 2012, he finally was able to get much needed medical, and we went to his first M.R.I., its been over 9 months.
147626_1426471369.749_funddescription.jpImmediately the nuerologist was able to see that his tumor has grown, and wanted to intervene and do surgery.
147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.jSo on September 26th 2012 he underwent yet another brain surgery. Dr. Smitherman  was happy after the surgery, 90%-95% of the remaining tumor had been removed. Since 2012, he's had a M.R.I.  Every 4 months.
147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.j
July 2014, seizures constantly, and slight tumor growth and talk of chemotherapy.  Dr said it'd be in Eric's best health interest if Jen were to quit her job and stay home and take care of him.
147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.jMarch 13th 2015. 
Went into the Dr.  since November of 2014, *last mri* there has been new growth on the operated tumor side.
In addition there is also growth on the left side of his brain.
147626_1426471[phone redacted]_funddescription.jBoth Eric's oncologist and neurosurgeon want him started on chemo as immediately as possible. Eric has been on a strict regiment of Rick Simpson Oil (R.S.O. which has been known to decrease and even kill cancerous turmors) Eric feels something has to change and that chemo is the next step. 

The next step is going to be chemo pills. Temodar to be exact.
5 days on, 23 days off for the next 5 months. During this time blood work and M.R.I.'s will be done.
We are concerned about the growth on the left side of his brain. This is what we are watching.

*September 2015*

The tumor is growing on the left. More rapidly than anyone would like. Dr's decided to stop chemo, and starting today he will be going in for IV medication, once every two weeks. My body went into Shock when Dr said growth-but this IV medication is something to do with blood vessels and stopping the tumor from getting the blood it needs to grow. 


147626_1442933[phone redacted]_funddescription.j
This is our last chance. 

Whatever it is you may do, please keep us in your thoughts, prayers and hearts.

Chasing Time-starts now.

Sincerely

The Livingston Family
  • Kristi Pierce 
    • $60 
    • 65 mos
  • Anovia Daniels  
    • $50 
    • 65 mos
  • Dina Whitehead 
    • $50 
    • 65 mos
  • Rhea Munshower 
    • $20 
    • 65 mos
  • Carissa Barrera 
    • $50 
    • 65 mos
See all

Organizer

Jenn Livingston 
Organizer
McCleary, WA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more