I hope this finds you well and in the best of spirits! I am very excited to let you know that I have been invited to compete in the 2014 Miss West Coast Pageant this upcoming March! Miss West Coast is an official regional preliminary to Miss California USA. If I win the crown, I will automatically be a finalist for Miss California USA!
Yes, I was born and raised on the east coast, however since I was seven years old I knew I would call California my home one day. I feel blessed to have had such amazing opportunities placed before me that have gotten me to where I am today - but I'm just getting started! Whether I win or not, there are infinite benefits of just competing:
- I will be an Ambassador for Operation Blankets of Love, an animal rescue service that provides care to homeless animals, as well as The Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer and the Make a Wish Foundation.
- After a few years in the entertainment public relations industry, I am now in the process of pursuing a career in sports broadcast journalism. Sports, football and the NFL especially, are my passion! If awarded the title of Miss West Coast 2014, I will receive scholarships that will assist me in attending a credible sports broadcast journalism program for my Masters degree.
- If you know me, you know that I love animals, especially dogs. The Miss West Coast Pageant would provide a larger platform to establish my own organization to advocate for abused and homeless dogs.
- Networking Opportunities with Modeling Agencies, Casting Directors, and other entertainment industry professionals - leading to potential bookings and jobs & positioning myself to elevate my career!
- Representing Miss West Coast at local and national events
I am confident that I can capture the Miss West Coast Crown, but I cannot do it without your help! I am now reaching out for sponsorships and donations that will help me with successfully following through with my new endeavor! With deadlines approaching within 10 days, I am seeking your support in donations - of any amount! Even a single dollar is appreciated greatly!
I am also seeking official pageant sponsorships. Businesses who would like to support me as I vie for the title of Miss West Coast 2014, please contact me to discuss further details and so that I can send you an official sponsorship package with full details about myself and the pageant! The official pageant sponsorship amounts can be seen in the Reward Levels above, however I am willing to work with all amounts so that you can benefit as much as possible!
In order to compete to the best of my ability, I have a sponsorship goal of $2,000 to cover my entry fees, pageant day transportation & assistance, GLAM Squad, wardrobe, coaching and personal training expenses, etc. By becoming an Official Sponsor, you alone cover my entry fee and will gain great exposure for your company! :)
If given the opportunity to partner with the Miss United States Organization as a regional title holder, I will be given the chance to join a movement that I believe in, support & trust and I will get the chance to make a difference throughout my new home state and most importantly, throughout our country.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via this site, Facebook or if you have my number please text me! I am open to all of your support! Thank you very much for taking the time to visit this page and for your continued support and love!
- Lori White
- becky krause
- Ascencion Burney
- Patricia McCaa
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more