Today we have less than 8 years, or fewer than 93 months to halve emissions and other wastes.
Each month that passes with no discernible change in action, is a significant and increasing percentage of the time remaining available to halve and finally eliminate emissions.
In that brief window we must end the burning, period.
Around the world governments are reluctant or not able to make the change necessary.
Businesses are not structured to make the change in the time available, they see it as a risk or cost to their business.
Individuals, consumers and producers do not have the tools available to understand the implications of the choices they make.
Existing policy supports business as usual which excludes most social and environmental costs.
We are on a mission to slow, stop and reverse warming waste and want in seven years.
A just transition; from one state to another, must be fast, universally accessible, coherent, and resilient.
We must transition from a linear state of extraction, externalised costs and exploitation, to one of regeneration of natural systems, inclusion of environmental costs and social equity.
Only then can we hope for the transition to be resilient to future shocks and defense of future threats.
The opportunity needs to be fair and equitable for anyone.
That is our aim.
Who we are:
CostCarbon is a not-for profit with global ambitions.
We have developed a unique digital tool that allows for the tracking of all environmental and social inputs into the lifecycle of any products or services. This gives great advantage to both sides of any procurement activity. This verifies that purchases are meeting environmental or social guidelines and provides a clear and auditable method of proving environmental credentials.
We have developed the most advanced, cheapest and most scaleable system to halve emissions and meet the net-zero commitments of businesses and governments- anywhere!
The tool is based on existing relationships and provides a third party verification and trust to any transaction.
The system provides a pathway or ‘on-ramp’ to the transition
That is what CostCarbon is about; a fast, equitable transition from a state of terminal behavior to one of collaboration where humanity is in balance with nature.
Every human alive has one ticket to the future. Let’s make it count together!
This approach is independent of business or government, not motivated by profit, and not owned in a conventional sense because every one of us plays a part in the future.
This calendar year, we aim to commercialise a universally applicable methodology for accounting of social and natural capital.
- Your support will help demonstrate a growing commitment to the necessary change.
- Every ticket sold is another vote for a new system of accounting for financial, social and natural capital.
- The funds will enable projects and communication to take action and spread the word.
- You will join us in helping to realise what humanity is capable of, our potential in the face of this species level extinction emergency.
The 7-year Plan
The CostCarbon initiative has a 7-year all-inclusive plan.
The aim is to develop the next stage.
We have a number of projects that are starting and these are needed to demonstrate and market opportunity through the system to government and business.
Then on 1 January 2023 we will launch our universally applicable accounting system.
This crowdfunding allows you and anyone to support the plan.
All of us are changing the world we live in with every action and every transaction every day.
However small that impact is, it is cumulative and compounding.
All of us are involved, and all of us will benefit if we stop warming waste and want.
This system can be used by anyone anywhere.
You, I, us, everyone can fix global warming through small cumulative and compounding impact.
We have designed a platform to track trace and verify the inputs, activity and outcomes of our economic system.
The platform enables systemic transition change to be adopted by businesses wishing to produce, and consumers wishing to procure, responsibly. This will allow better governance for the purpose of meeting the needs and serving the people, and planet we all depend upon.
It will account for the entire cost of production, supply, utilisation and recovery of material resources and make it beneficial to do so.
It has been and will be applied to programs of public benefit.
We are seeking funds to:
- Realise a number of projects that will demonstrate the benefits to business and government.
- Grow our network of people like you.
- This is all about humans and the relationships we have with each-other, in business and with our natural world.
- You, owning a part and talking to your friends will enable thatchange.
CostCarbon is selling sequential tickets @ $1.67AUD each.
- If we take the amount one man made in one day ($13,000,000,000!) and divide that by the number of humans on the planet and we arrive at $1.67
- It is a bit like recognizing that we are all equal!
- It is about addressing the argument that climate action is too expensive. It s not!
- It is a price that is accessible to most everyone, anywhere.
- Just $1.67 and you have taken further action and own a part of the solution.
Get one for each of your family, your friends, buy your staff one each, your football club or local politician.
Buy them for some folk you don't know on the other side of the planet!
Like Earth's resources, there are enough for everyone!
Lean in, reach out and imagine then visit us at CostCarbon
Thank you from our little but growing team.