Beating Cancer with Help from my Friends

Hi, my name is Ted Nagel.  In April 2014, I was diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive form of skin cancer called Merkel Cell Carcinoma that started on my left thigh.  It is really bad timing for me (as if any cancer has good timing), as I have really started to push hard towards fulfilling my lifelong dream of making a living in the music industry with my own entertainment company (Rolling Thunder Entertainment Co. of NV) and getting myself off of Social Security Disability, which I have survived on for most of my life.  The good news is that Medicare will probably cover 80% of my medical bills...the bad news is that the remaining 20%, plus transportation & lodging costs, when I go to UC Davis Medical Center for appointments, may possibly add up to SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS, way over anything we (my wife Liz and I) could ever come up with on our own.  That's why I'm here, asking for your help to assist with the medical related costs, as well as your prayers and good thoughts.  I know that many of you are struggling financially, as I am, but still want to help...KNOW THIS, even the smallest of gifts is greatly appreciated!  Remember, nickles, dimes and quarters still add up to dollars.  Thank you so much for your consideration.

May the Lord bless you greatly!
  • Gary and Judy Williams 
    • $100 
    • 81 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 81 mos
  • Three Peaks Therapy LLC Counseling 
    • $20 
    • 81 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 82 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 82 mos
See all

Organizer

Ted Nagel 
Organizer
Gardnerville, NV
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more