⚠️PLEASE SHARE, let’s get the word out⚠️
Black and Indigenous Alliance was created to unite, educate, and mobilize Black, Indigenous, and persons of other visual minorities.
Black and Indigenous Alliance is here to stand with the people, we are here to make sure your voices are heard!
Black and Indigenous Alliance works to mobilize and bring awareness via marching, connecting with the community, meetings with town council, demands and petitions.
Donating is one of the ways you can help further support this cause; Your support is very important in this fight against racism and inequalities. Without your support it would be much harder for Black and Indigenous Alliance to accomplish our goals and the goals brought to us by the people.
We would like to thank you in advance for your contribution to Black and Indigenous Alliance and the fight against racism.
You can also donate via PayPal or E-Transfer:
For a more detailed explanation your donation you will help with:
- Organizing Events, which includes; gathering speakers, entertainers, possible food vendors, rental spaces, transportation and more.
- Developing educational materials and workshops.
- Digital advocacy, which includes; the creation of our website, business cards promotions, merch and more.
- Safety equipment, such as; water, face masks, hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
- Miscellaneous, such as; a public announcement system and radio communication (for security at events).
- To fight against the injustices and inequalities racialized people experience.
Black and Indigenous Alliance