I'll never forget the moment she moved in - unable to fit her couch through the opening into the living room or how excited she was when her boyfriend (now fiancé) would fly down from Seattle to stay with her and enjoy the Mission's local flair.
To Andrea, nothing could be more perfect than 1508 McAllister Street.
On Saturday, January 31st a fire swept through Andrea's apartment and the neighboring buildings - rendering her apartment uninhabitable.
Although Andrea and her fiancé Tyler are safe, they’re without their belongings and without a place to stay just months before their wedding day. As a bride-to-be and a teacher, there are already so many things to worry about day-to-day.
I know it would be the world to Andrea and her fiancé Tyler to have a little extra support during this time. Some $ to go out to eat since they don’t have a kitchen, buy some clothes so they can go to work, and find places to stay.
Every little bit helps!
- Kevin Chrisman
- Taylor Fritschen
- Diane Williams
- The Fab Ross Family
- Jann McCollom
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more