Doug Tremlett was diagnosed with ALS in July 2012. Since then, the struggles have been many, and our attitutes have remained passionate and positive towards remission and recovery.
Our goal is to:
* Educate the community on the daily issues of ALS
* Support the individuals with ALS, their family members, and their caregivers
* Provide Holistic approaches to research, education, alternative care treatments, and stress management to those needing assistance
* Provide options for group, individual support, and Holistic wellness services
* To assist Doug Tremlett in affording supplementation, complimentary and alternative forms of therapy, medical needs, and the ability to travel to see family and friends across the United States.
We believe that we determine our own expiration date when we are good and ready, and our goals is to help you achieve remission and recovery in the face of ALS!
"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.” - Anonymous
***We do not discourage Traditional medical care. We respect all forms of healing, and encourage Eastern and Western philosophies.***
- Bruce Cabral
- Gail Johnson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more