Ainhi and Britney here and we are looking to help raise money for St. Jude!
Since meeting in college, running a marathon together has always been a bucket list item for us. After putting this off for some years after college, we have decided to run our 1st race together on April 25, 2015. But we wanted to do more than just run, we want this little adventure of ours to be meaningful and from the heart. So continuing with our Penn State tradition, we have decided to participate in the St. Jude's Country Music Half Marathon!
This will not only allow the two of us to run, but run for a great cause! FTK (for the kids)
Did you know ...
- It costs $1.8 million a day to operate St. Jude.
- 70% of the funds come from the public?
That means your donation, no matter what the size, will help! 100% of your donation goes to the kids! doesn't matter if it's $5, $10, $20 or $100... 100% goes to the kids!
How your donation helps:
- Thanks to donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything, including lodging, food and travel.
- St. Jude will continue to improve treatment of childhood cancer and other deadly diseases through it's groundbreaking research.
- For every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tony/Debbie Kolodziej
- Jen Trapuzzano
- Amy Porter
- Vicky Simmel
- Julie Newman
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more