Family Of 5 Lost Everything In Fire

  Yesterday (January 28th 2018), our home caught fire while we were away running errands. Thankfully no one was home. The cause was our wood stove. It took firefighters a couple hours to respond since we live in the middle of no where and nobody was able to see it. By the time they arrived the house was already burnt to the ground. We lost absolutely everything imaginable. Myself, Husband, Brother-in-law, 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter now have to start completely over. It's hard, it's sad, depressing, my emotions are all over the place. Any little bit would help us out and be greatly appreciated as we try to get our lives back on track. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. If you aren't able to donate, prayers are appreciated.        


See all


Katie Safford
Marlboro, VT

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.