The NDTCI is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) public charity that brings no-cost humanitarian relief to Ukraine. We are the world's largest and most advanced provider of de-escalation training. Our newly formed NDTCI Training Centers in Ukraine provide:
· Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) treatment and counselor training programs for the general public.
· PTSD treatment for veterans of the war.
· Therapy for women who are victims of sexual assault by Russian troops.
· De-escalation training for police and military who are performing martial law functions.
· Direct engagement with Ukrainian military fighting forces utilizing our unique expertise.
All NDTCI personnel and trainers, including our Chairman of the Board, are volunteers who risk their lives and endure the harsh conditions experienced within the war zone. Often there is enemy fire, limited or no electricity, unhealthy water to drink, cold water for showers, and sometimes limited food. The Ukrainians are proud and brave people that set an example for the world. We will never abandon them.
- Secondary Vehicle
- Kenneth Littlejohn
- Denise Daltonlawrence
National De-Escalation Training Center
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.