Family loses everything in fire

My dear friend Chrystal Hassel and family were victims of a horrible fire in their apartment building. The fire started on their neighbors back porch and their neighbor's dog alerted them, thankfully everyone was evacuated safely. However the neighbors dog ran back in and hid in the fire, he didn't make it :( Crystals family has now lost everything they owned. Chrystal and James have 2 children and everything they had is now distroyed by either smoke or water damage from putting out the fire. Please help donate to the Hassel family so they can start to rebuild their lives. No amount is too small. The American Red Cross has helped with a hotel but we all know it's not enough and its temporary. Chrystal has a chronic kidney disease called MSK and can't work she is a stay at home mom and devoted wife. He her husband James works hard to provide for the 4 of them . Please help take some stress off of them they have been through too many tragedies just last year Chrystal was in a terrible car crash and now a house fire. If you can donate the family is greatly appreciative for any donations. If your not able to donate please share their story . Thank you for reading and God bless.
http://wncn.com/2016/03/25/dog-dies-in-raleigh-townhome-fire-after-alerting-homeowners/
10186461_1459025935.7242_funddescription
10186461_1459020645.6051_funddescription

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $400 
    • 51 mos
  • Robert Morris 
    • $50 
    • 51 mos
  • Milliecent Woods 
    • $50 
    • 51 mos
  • Anthony Murdock 
    • $825 
    • 51 mos
  • Jeff Goddard 
    • $20 
    • 51 mos
See all

Organizer

Gabrielle Perry 
Organizer
Raleigh, NC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more