Family has lost everything in a house fire!!!
This Mom and Dad,Kelli and Stephen with there two children, were super excited to finally move into a new home after enduring hard times with a job loss due to medical conditions and death in the family.
On Nov. 30th, the family went to get groceries and turn on their new home utilities; a fire started engulfing all of their belongings. Unfortunately, the home had a (faulty?) stove when the utilities were turned back on to the house, causing the fire.
Thankfully, -Mom, Dad, and two small children were not in the home at the time of the fire.
This families two little girls aged (5 and 7) have lost everything.
The family has used up all of their savings to pay for the first, last, and security deposit. The family is disputing – with the landlord, if the will funds will be returned and assist with replacing items lost.
This situation is just unheard-of with complete sadness; we
are hoping as a community we can keep this family afloat with
any assistance to get them back on their feet.
Please consider your donation, will be going to a good cause to help a family in need of a restart—a small break to some unforeseen bad events.
*(Photos of items purchased with contributions will be available for transparency of this cause.)
Organizer and beneficiary
Fort Lauderdale, FL