In August, I am going to Haiti, and with the support of my family and friends I am taking a leap of faith. I will be joining a group of amazing people on a mission trip to serve the people of Haiti. As you may, or may not know, Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere. While this is a community that has been faced with many challenges, one thing that Hatians do not lack is faith, appreciation, and happiness.
While I am in Haiti, I will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver water to families living in Cite Soliel
- Distribute food to those in need
- Work at Mother Teresa Missionaries and Charities
- Spend time in ophanages assisting and playing with children
- Assist and love children at the Center for Sick and Dying Children, while their mothers and fathers work
- Bring needed supplies
I feel strongly that this trip will bring new insights for me and my family. I am excited to bring these insights home to share with all of those close to me too.
To make this mission, I need your support. Not just from a financial standpoint, but your prayers, love, and friendship.
I will be blogging throughout this journey to share learnings, events, and emotions along the way. I hope you will join me.
Thank you for supporting us as we enbark on this journey.
DonationsSee top donations
- Kathryn Nafstad
- Brandon and Jessica Kazemba
- Jamie Hansen
- Joanne Blunt
- Tracy Peterson