On May 19th, Bill lost everything he had in a sudden tragic house fire. The fire started in the garage and quickly spread to his house. Luckily he was able to get out unharmed but all his possessions including his beloved BMW motorcyle and two cars were a total loss. Bill is a self-employed contractor who lost not only his tools, but his entire way to make a living. One of his greatest passions is his photography. Sadly he lost most of his photography gear and pictures from over 40 years of shooting.
He's been left with what he was wearing and not much else.
Anyone who knows Billy knows he is one of the most selfless, kind hearted and gentle people you will ever know. He has been a great friend and neighbor to many around the Twin Cities and of Le Sueur for the last 11 years.
Let's show some love and give all we can to Bill! Any amount helps, no matter how small.
Thank you so much, The Hammes Family
Le Sueur news article: http://www.southernminn.com/le_sueur_news_herald/news/article_72701574-128c-5938-8bc0-3bd43bab969e.html
DonationsSee top donations
- Darin mcmanus
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more