Disaster strikes when you least expect it. Shannon and Brandon lost everything in an apartment fire on Friday, May 9th as a blaze started in a neighbors apartment. Brandon was able to escape with their two fur babies seconds before an explosion erupted and flames engulfed their apartment. Please help these two amazing people as they begin rebuilding. Shannon is a nursing student in ABQ and is dedicating her life to the service of others, but now it's her that can use our help. Thank you in advance!