Thank you all for your generous gifts!! I cannot express how thankful I am, and that's only an understatement. It is exciting that I am very close to my initial goal of $2,500, but I would love to raise more funds than to cover the bare essentials for myself. Please keep your prayers and encouragements going! Thank you again so, so much.
This particular mission trip will take place at House of Hope in Managua, where we will serve the women and their children who have been trafficked and/or caught in prostitution. Our team consists of about 30 members, most of which are physicians, dentists, physician assistants, nurses, and other allied health professionals. We will be providing medical care in Christian context for the women and girls struggling to leave world prostitution and human trafficking.
I bring a number of expectations to this trip:
1) First and foremost, to experience God's providence and blessings as we reach out to the women in sex slavery;
2) To be part of the team that administers medical care, provides emotional support, and brings the Gospel to them;
3) To observe how healthcare providers organize the patient care team and practice medicine in an overseas rural setting where resources are limited;
4) To learn how providers who are Christians incorporate their faith in medical practice, and
5) To gain the humbling experience of serving on the team as the least of the group.
- YUNG LEE
- Mathew Yoo
- Eunice An
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more